Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectNOtes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17687&mesg_id=17713
17713, NOtes
Posted by Solarus, Thu Mar-01-01 06:27 AM

>>Are there not Jewish organizations today
>>that search for Nazi officials
>>today?
>
>Yes. But that's really unrelated
>to European "condemnation" of Nazi
>actions. This has been
>a LOOOOONG time coming.
>
>That's what I was writing about
>above.
>

OK

>>Why were Nazis even brought
>>up for "War crimes" ?
>
>Did you really ask this?

I was trying to make the point that how many European nations have been collectively brought up on charges (by some worldwid organization like League of NAtions, United NAtions) against the "war crimes" they committed against non-European peoples.

>>Oh I forgot Jews control the
>>media.
>>
>>My bad.
>
>There IS contention here. Let
>me get this clear.
>You're implying that JEWS as
>members of a particular religious
>group have purposely attempted to
>stifle understanding and exposure of
>the African genocide. That's
>just wrong.
>

No I'm implying that members of a CULTURAL GROUP (Europeans) have purposely stifled or misrepresented the truth. The "Jews control the media" comment was more directed for JMello who initiated this whole conversation by saying their is a Jews a totally distinct group from other Europeans.

>I'm not a European, and I'm
>Jewish. Jews in North
>Africa? Not European.
>Jews in Middle Asia and
>the Mediterranean? Not European.
>It's only European Jews that
>are European.
>

Israeli Jews are European. Just like white AMericans are European. white Australians are European ... The reason for the distinction for Afrikan warrior scholars is to not think fall into the fallacious belief that the cultural core of these non-continental Europeans are somehow CULTURALLY not the same as their predecessors. You don't lose your culture upon arriving on a new land. It simply adapts to fit the new experiences and situations UNLESS your cultural heritage and ideology is systematically suppressed like what has been done to Afrikans WORLDWIDE. This is the reasoning behind the term Afrikan Diaspora. Similarly there is a "European Diaspora."

>
>>How can you unite with
>>someone when you don't know
>>WHO YOU ARE? That is
>>foolish.
>
>I agree, up to a point.
> Keep in mind, though,
>that groups often (well, usually)
>define themselves by who they
>are in accord with. In
>deciding who to ally with,
>they DO need to understand
>themselves, but also they need
>to understand the other.
>

I'm glad you said this. This shows the distinction between our views. Afrikans have historically defined themselves INDEPENDENTLY of any other peoples. Europeans have historically possessed a need to be in close proximity and CONTROL of others in order to assert their own self-image. Like I said before an Afrikan without her/his own culture is DEAD (according to ANY traditional Afrikan "ethnic" group).

"Activism is the practice of using an internal, self-determining source of power to live one's life and/or enact some sort of change. Power is the ability to define reality, while self-determination is to decide or define one's self. Therefore activism, is not simply something done to right some wrong or to fight some cause but rather it is a way of life. Activism is the way of life where one can define self and change anything that may impede or control the reality that one chooses to live."-Solarus