Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Only for a few...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17687&mesg_id=17701
17701, RE: Only for a few...
Posted by Sudani, Tue Feb-27-01 03:16 PM

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I moved down to Miami and EVERY LAWYER I HAVE EVER KNOWN OF DOWN HERE office buildings and ALL are Jewish.

Most of the credits that I read after movies,TV programs, and news programs carry Jews as thier top executives. They get away with instigating harmful ideas and everyone goes along with it, and they make money, while white people take and Accept the blame... So gross!

Another thing, Jews play off of the ignorance of the masses, many of them are "ANTI-Semetic" also because they show hatred toward Arabs. Arabs are Semites too btw...

SEMITES, term first used toward the end of the 18th century for peoples listed in the Bible (see Genesis 10:21-32) as descended from Shem, the eldest son of the biblical patriarch Noah. Today, however, the term Semite is a linguistic, not a racial, classification; it refers to peoples who spoke or speak any of the Semitic languages. Ancient peoples grouped under this term include those who inhabited Aram, Assyria, Babylonia, Canaan (including the Hebrews), and Phoenicia. Among modern peoples speaking Semitic languages are the Arabs and Jews, particularly in Israel.

Just a little lesson