Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: AIDS in Africa: Conspiracy Theories?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17561&mesg_id=17652
17652, RE: AIDS in Africa: Conspiracy Theories?
Posted by spacecowgirl, Tue Mar-06-01 07:26 AM
i haven't read any of the replies so i hope this won't be redundant. i know that aids is man made and that there has been a cure for years but so much money is generated from treatment medications and therapies. aids was produced to rid the the world of who they considered "the undesireables" but i don't think even the producers believed that so many people would be affected, nor do i think they imagined that politicians and entertainers would be afflicted. this may sound crazy but i am not. i just don't put anything past this or any other government. any institution capable of committing the Tuskeegee Experiments is more that capable of producing a deadly virus. come on! it's just unfortunate that we can't even trust a government that's supposed to make decisions in our best interest. anyway, what upset me was when articles would report about how aids came from africa. right there i knew that was some bullshit. no specific country just africa. riiight. i don't trust this government and according to revelations i will never have a reason to. for those of you who know the biblical implications to the new worl order and all that fun stuff! that's another post. i've written my peace.

"Don't forget about strangers for many of you have entertained angels unaware."

"you funny duke-'cause really you think you could do me when you roll a 500 that's really a 320."

"don't forsake you. you are what you own. when you love you you'll never be alone."-me