Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: facts, please?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17561&mesg_id=17634
17634, RE: facts, please?
Posted by standard deviant, Tue Feb-13-01 07:57 PM
Yes, it is convenient that diseases are effective ways of killing people (in some senses more effective than guns and knives because I don't have to be anywhere near you to kill you). That does not make all diseases engineered (or even similar diseases).

Side note: others here have hinted that because drugs are used to treat diseases, AIDS could be concocted or used by drug companies to push their products and get money. In a similar line, lack of food causes death...so I suppose farmers invented hunger in order to sell their crops.

And the symptoms of HIV/AIDS are vastly dissimilar to the examples you mentioned (more dissimilar than similar). Either way, their similarity doesn't ammount to an arguement about their possible connectedness. Dogs and cows both have four legs, teeth, fur, tails (I could go on and on), but they are NOWHERE NEAR connected.

>I am not trying to say
>there is some conspiracy what
>I am saying is that
>it is quite possible and
>highly likely that HIV and
>AIDS are man made experiments
>or weapons gone wrong or
>acquired by the wrong people
>who may seek to capitalize
>on control, pain, and suffering
>of any anybody not just
>Blacks, minorities, or gays(amerika has
>long history of that).......

Highly likely?! For real? What warrants highly likely? I was feeling you all the way up to "quite possible" (because it is). But you are downright lying with that highly likely crap.