Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: facts, please?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17561&mesg_id=17633
17633, RE: facts, please?
Posted by guest, Tue Feb-13-01 07:12 PM
What kind of proof do you want? I am not saying it is conspiracy, i am not saying AIDS is being purposely directed at anybody. All I am doing is stating know facts: we know that in WWI the both sides used mustard gas and nerve agents, also we KNOW that many of those who did survive such attacks suffered effects that laid dormant in their bodies for a time and reactivated at a later point.

We know that the pilgrims knowingly passed diseases to the Native Americans, through contact and their so called "gifts".

In Vietnam the survivors of such suffered from agent orange exposure, and other unknown, or should I say undisclosed weapons. We all know and perhaps have family members ailing from these the effects of such weapons that we meant to use on the Vietnamese people.

As a result of the Gulf War, many victims returned home in good health, only to later (some much later) to be hit with some mysterious unknown symptoms. if US troops were suffering just from being slightly exposed by handling and adminsitering such weapons, imagine what some of the innocent civilain people of the Gulf are going through after direct exposure. Even today there are people still showing up ( is the US enlisted and former enlisted) with this unexplainable disease, how many years ago was that war?

AIDS, just look at the similarities to the effects of such weapons and agents. After contact with the virus you may not even know you are infected. It may take years to manifest in your body but when it does it works rapidly, usually leading to debilitating neurological conditions at the end, which lead to other health dysfunction.

I am not quite sure what more facts you want, but what have I just written is factual because these things happened and are happening to real people nothing is fictious or far fetched. i am sure you even know some people that are victims of such and find them selves in such cirumstances. Statistics do not always consitute fact, sometimes real people and experiences do.

I am not trying to say there is some conspiracy what I am saying is that it is quite possible and highly likely that HIV and AIDS are man made experiments or weapons gone wrong or acquired by the wrong people who may seek to capitalize on control, pain, and suffering of any anybody not just Blacks, minorities, or gays(amerika has long history of that).......

-----------------------------------------------
DivineCipher-www.divinecipher.com