Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: um, that shoud say...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17561&mesg_id=17606
17606, RE: um, that shoud say...
Posted by guest, Tue Feb-13-01 08:02 PM

yes, i did acknowledge the hearsay from the facts.

care to acknowledge the facts? (the legacy of the tuskeegee experiment, and the interesting timing of the AIDS outbreak with shipped american smallpox vaccines)

optimism is a positive trait to have, i must say. i do not consider myself to be a raving paranoid. but i do conduct myself as one living in a country where i as a person of african descent have always been considered to be an undesirable element. that, is not paranoid, that is realism, that is survival. we fill the prisons, two thirds on non-violent charges. and still the numbers climb, and nothing is done. i don't need to go on about the reality of institutionalized racism....but do you have faith that AIDS being manufactured to eradicate us is *impossible*? i would hope it is not so, but i would not rule it out. if you do feel that it 'couldn't happen, not in america', then my brother i politely and respectfully make the statement, the reality is, we are at war. conduct yourself accordingly.

go to a search engine and look up 'tuskeegee experiment' or the book 'bad blood'. read it. then lets talk. lets talk facts, and more than plausible reality.