Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectmy two cents...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17561&mesg_id=17603
17603, my two cents...
Posted by guest, Mon Feb-12-01 11:45 PM
hey all. yeah, this is a topic i've been over a couple times. and after travelling in West Africa for five months, i've heard some more than disturbing accounts.

1) It is widely 'known' throughout several West African countries that the World Health Organization brought over tons of smallpox vaccinations mysteriously around the time that AIDS appeared. This also correlates to the hepatitis vaccines that were given homosexuals in the US. the propaganda? Africans have questionable relationships with monkeys, and gays...well, they are just nasty.

2) while i was in Ghana in 1999, i talked to someone who knew of a woman who had a very high position in a hospital. WHO was offering tons of free vaccinations for something. She suggested that instead of spending all of this money on free vaccinations, why not use the money to train people to manufacture it? this was hastily disagreed to, and when she persisted, WHO went over her head, got her fired, then moved the vaccinations in. not extremely conclusive, but very suspect, nonetheless.

3) there are schools in Ghana where diplomats children report to different areas for vaccinations than Africans.

I will say at this point that i have no documentation of these things, and they can all be chalked up to hearsay, but definitely it is food for thought. and back home, here in the US...

1) the legacy of the Tuskegee experiment, where 399 black men were deliberately allowed to suffer the ravages of syphillis for the sake of watching how it progresses in humans, was conducted for the course of *40 years* by the American Medical Association without any feelings of wrongdoing. I was alive while this was happenning (the whistle was blown in 1972. search 'bad blood' and 'tuskegee experiment' for details). and this continued through the civil rights movement, and the nazi nuremburg trials...with no remorse. went blind and died. there is a documentary that even interviews AMA officials who are still outraged that this 'very legitimate and important study' was halted. my point being, this country has had no problem in the recent past using biowarfare on us in a 'legitimate' open fashion.

2) and as for the sloppy targeting factor...i really do think that it is possible for some ultra conservative nut to really think that homosexuals will have a contained existence, as much as black people. this may be a big oops. one which is being BLATANTLY overlooked. any affluent, technologically advanced and *civilized* country would make eradicating a plague a priority, as opposed to building a stronger military and prison industrial complex. where by the way, is another death sentence where AIDS is concerned. the 13th ammendment outlaws slavery EXCEPT when a person is incarcerated. therefore, the US has slave labor death camps. but i digress. where was i...sloppy targeting. anybody who lives in nyc can tell you that we were sprayed with malathion last year. a friend of mine from out west gasped when he heard that. he was like 'they USED to dust crops with that!' look it up. malathion is a KNOWN carcinogen, KNOWN to ravage the immune system. i know i've been sick like 4 times this winter. and i know mad sick people too. why would this be allowed? why would protesters be ignored? is it the concentrations of people of color? this country has no qualms displaying its 'depopulation' policies of people of color and third world countries. Puerto Rican women represent the highest percentage of sterilized women on the planet. in 1980something, it was 35%. sterilization programs continue in India (of men too), Africa, Cambodia...it goes on.

again, i offer pieces of a puzzle. something to sit with. i don't have the fingerprints on the petri dish. but an interesting amalgamation of facts, and things i have heard.

i wish you all well, take care.

p & l
fflood