Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectA 'Rose' by any other name...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17561&mesg_id=17601
17601, A 'Rose' by any other name...
Posted by guest, Mon Feb-12-01 03:06 PM
>>AIDS takes months to years to intensigy from HIV, so why wouldn't your alleged conspirators find a quicker bug to kill the Sub-Saharan Africans? Why not Anthrax or Ebola? They'd spread like wildfire, and the infected would be dead in mere days.

And as strong as the African presence is in Europe, so would millions of other folks.

>>secondly, AIDS could jump out of the population of the target group too easily. All there needs to be is an exchange of bodily fluids, and BAM! The disease has affected someone that's not in the Sub-Saharan African population you think they want to destroy.

Anyone who exchanges bodily fluids with African people are willing contributors to the reproduction of African offspring--why not?

>>You're theory isn't backed up by facts or logic.
>>I'll go with logic and facts every day over someone's gut feeling.

And your facts are from known sources untainted by biases or intentional distortion? Come on Slim! "Facts and Logic" have been tools historically used by folks who rearrange truths to fit their perceptions of how the world should be. "Facts and logic"--I've noticed--works incredibly well on the massess content with "scientific" explanations to sleep better at night...

Although:
Some folks have the ability to smell bullshyt well after the air freshener has been sprayed (oooh, I think I've got a new sig to add to my list :))

"We live the now for the promise of the infinite" --Mos Def

"I'm tryin' to soar to altitudes unknown to man, woman or the most agile of birds" --yours truly

"your people first. a quiet strength. the positioning of oneself so that observation becomes reaction, where study is preferred to night life, where emotion is not seen as a weakness. love for self, family, children and extensions of self is beyond the verbal"
--Haki R. Madhubuti