Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectOh no!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17561&mesg_id=17569
17569, Oh no!!!
Posted by undaground_ish, Tue Feb-13-01 03:35 PM
You mean i have to wait until tonite b4 you dismantle my post with youre superior knowledge on AIDS? Shut the fuck up, Simon says, SHUT THE FUCK UP. I may not have given "concrete proof" that AIDS is man-made, but my response on #15 shows that there is enough evidence and doubt to warrant an AIDS is man-made theory. There was substancial evidence in that post and its funny how you just pushed it aside sayin i was just "regurgitating" whut i stated in my previous post, but #15 presents it much better than i did in my first post. You can reply with any bullshit you want, but if you say my case prooves nuthin, you can say the same thing about your argument, becus you also have NO "concrete proof" it occured naturally, meaning, it is not a prooven FACT.

"My grandmother always tol me Jason, beware ov ur surroundings/ Ya friends ya countin on could also be ya drownin/ She said life is jus a journey and we all on ships/ So get sum ownership, before you end up, unda the ocean ov wasted talent/ Where the coulda shoulda people sit an mope/ My ambition reflects success to my ol school folx/ Jus keep ya head up/ Its got ta get betta, becus its written/ I know sumtimes it seems the negativity wont let up"--Planet Asia