Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectOkay genuis
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17561&mesg_id=17567
17567, Okay genuis
Posted by undaground_ish, Tue Feb-13-01 02:21 PM
First of all, i NEVER said AIDS was ONLY spread frum a monkey biting a Human. So how do i have "misconceptions" of how AIDS is spread? My initial argument was about the ORIGIN of AIDS. Queston4 said that theres is PROOF that the African green velvet monkey had long carried the HIV virus. That is BULLSHIT. And yes, that is whut they SAID when AIDS was discovered. That is the EXPLANATION they gave as to HOW AIDS originated. Of course now, within the last few years, they have done away with that "theory" and now say it "jumped" species frum chimpanzees to Humans. Now, there is absolutely NO WAY for ONE person to become infected by a Chimpanzee, infect maybe 7 people, and then that ultimately lead to 50 MILLION PEOPLE becoming infected. Yes, it could happen, but that would take MORE than 20 years, which is when the majority of AIDS cases have been reported. Again, im sayin, there would have HAD to be MORE than just one person initially infected. Thats a BIG IF, and a BIG chance, sayin, IF EVERYBODY has unprotected sex with 6 or 7 people. If that is the case, the way you state it, and ONE person has it, transmits it to 6 or 7 people and 42 million people became infected in 10 years, then, there should be more like, 84 million people with it NOW. But, that isnt the case. Therefore, your theory is flawed. You say my theory is flawed, but yet, you basically are going on a VERY BIG "IF" and "CHANCE". Well you know whut, *IF* i play the lottery ONE MILLION times, theres a *CHANCE* i might win. Now, first of all, there is NO GUARANTEE that having unprotected sex with sumone who is HIV Positive will infect YOU. I'll give you two examples. Eazy E died of AIDS, but yet, his wife NEVER TESTED POSITIVE for HIV. Another one is Magic Johnson, who is HIV positive, and his wife NEVER TESTED POSITIVE for HIV. (Oh and, whut ever happened to the 5-10 year life expectancy when you contract HIV? How long has Magic been HIV positive)? So, obviously, there is not a 100% guarantee that you will contract HIV if you sleep with sumone infected. All these "theories" about how AIDS is spread are going on a BIG IF and CHANCE, not FACT. *IF* sumone infected has sex with XX amount of people, *IF* an infected drug user shares his needle with XX amount of people, *IF* sumone recieves a blood transfusion that is contaminated with HIV and then spreads it to more people. EVERY PERSON infected with the virus would have to have sex or share a needle with A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE for it to spread this rapidly, A VERY LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE, and most of these people would HAVE to be VERY SEXUALLY PROMISCUIOUS. Now, as far as the man who "died" of AIDS in 1959, the ONLY way they "found" that out, as you stated, was becus they went BACK, looked at his blood samples they had saved, examined the blood, and then "concluded" that he died of AIDS. That sounds a little suspect, how they KNEW to go back and SPECIFICALLY check HIS blood, sounds a little strange to me. And, NONE of these "scientists" can even say HOW the virus mutated and "jumped" species, they just say it DID. Whuteva. Theres no point in arguing with you, becus you believe one thing and i believe another, nuthin you say is going to change my mind, and im sure nuthin i say will change yours. But you see, i AM OPEN-MINDED, you are not. I did believe that AIDS occured naturally at one point, but with the things i have learned within the last 5 years, i have since changed my mind. You basically believe there is NO WAY at all for AIDS to have been man-made. Fuck it, we'll just agree to disagree.

"My grandmother always tol me Jason, beware ov ur surroundings/ Ya friends ya countin on could also be ya drownin/ She said life is jus a journey and we all on ships/ So get sum ownership, before you end up, unda the ocean ov wasted talent/ Where the coulda shoulda people sit an mope/ My ambition reflects success to my ol school folx/ Jus keep ya head up/ Its got ta get betta, becus its written/ I know sumtimes it seems the negativity wont let up"--Planet Asia