Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectbut
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=17506&mesg_id=17510
17510, but
Posted by GirlChild, Tue Mar-06-01 09:13 AM
in all honesty, if not a gun, then it would be something else. a knife, a shank, i mean for real it would be some other sort of weapon.

i think you need to start from the root of the problem. why do they feel they need to carry a gun? wasnt that constitutional right created for a reason? now dont get me wrong, i am not an advocate of owning weapons, but here in our society, when you have cops brutally shooting down africans cause they "thought" he was a rapist, taking a plunger to a man's rectum, profiling blacks on the highways.....i mean the list can go on. its an endless list of violence against blacks. now you are gonna tell me the right to arm myself isnt the way to go?

for real..FUCK that. i truly believe that we are at war here. its on some killed or be killed type shit. survival of the fittest. i know it seems like an extreme but take a look at the papers. its like a civil war going on, and the question is what are you gonna do? are you gonna sit there and watch, and become a victim, or are you gonna do something about it and protect yourself?