Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: its got nothing to do with the
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=1713&mesg_id=1738
1738, RE: its got nothing to do with the
Posted by Pinko_Panther, Mon Apr-19-04 11:35 PM
This is the most ironic bullshit I have ever read in my life! How can you write lies about someone you don't even know, and in the process of lying try and convince other people that the subject of your criticism is "young, naive, disengenous, etc..." You are the biggest fraud and most intellectually dishonest person I have ever seen so desperately try and discredit someone based on a series of lies and fabrications. You want to talk about maturity? YOU WANT TO F'ING TALK ABOUT MATURITY??!!! Well, why don't you start by being a man and not making up stories about the lives of people you don't even know. You have never given a truthful or accurate account of me yet you seem to think you can convince others that I am false? If you think I am such a "kid", why don't you finally just grow up, be a man and show a little honesty when talking to others. What a sad, sad, sad and pathetic lump of coal you are!

PS. About the actual falsities drawn up in your pathetic attempt to discredit me (and obviously you have a lot of time to burn if you have the time to think up all those ridiculous stories), I will not dignify your claims by addressing them specifically. I think enough people around here know better than to find anything that you say worth any sort of significance. Until you grow up and start behaving like a human being, let alone an adult, please do not address me ever again.