Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI think about that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16903&mesg_id=16927
16927, I think about that
Posted by urbgriot, Tue Mar-06-01 07:18 AM
As an Afrikan decendent and with no view of the world outside of the US all I can do is speculate on the strength of this nation. I view it as Babylon, that has managed to spread and blanket the world population with its influence. Economically speaking if this nation falls then it's world chaos and that "fo real". With the exception of North Korea most of the world nations are dependent on Western Culture, damn near all of them. The center of Western Culture at this time is the US.(a nation that gobbles up 75% of the world resources, a nation that can destroy the planet three times over with missles, a nation whose aggressive corporations has corrupted, poluted, and manipulated most of the world population into total dependency)

Would I live better somewhere else, I have no idea, I feel that if I was allowed to live of the land I could, and be comfortable. Do I wish for it downfall, yes, do I actively strive to make that happen, no, it will in time. My concentration is with my people and making them prepared to do battle in the years to come, and to enhance and uplift my community. To make this county a better Western Nation is not my interest.

peace..