Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: So what is the best......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16903&mesg_id=16908
16908, RE: So what is the best......
Posted by abduhu, Tue Mar-06-01 08:20 AM
thing that has ever happened to this country?

baseball!
the ultimate slavery!
women's rights!
NASA!
Bill Gates!
What?

the reason i said Islam, is b/c of what it has done for this society by its "true and trying hard" constituants.
for every pracitising muslim, there is:
one less adulterer.
one less alcoholic.
one less murderer.
one less rapist.
one less racist.
one less drug seller.
one less drug user.
one less thug.
one less womanizer/manizer.

of course, one would have to take Islam seriously, and not half ass it like most americans do. (im African "american", for those who suspect otherwise!)

and THIS organized religion has done more than people realize.
dont believe me? go to you local mosque and ask who Islam saved from the evils of this society, and saved society from the evils of them!

as you can see and many others should know by now, i am a muslim, and im serious about Islam. it is my life and my death. Islam is not a game for me! This is real! Islam took me away from the all those "one less..." things i used to practice, and kept me away from the all those "one less..." things i never got around to!!!!!!
yeah, some of you might know some messed up muslims, but the percentage is few, as opposed to those who are straight with Islam.

and another thing yall forgot to mention:
none of those things (slavery, torture, etc,..) are happening to or by muslims in America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i said that Islam is the best thing for "America"!!
the subject is "America"!
lets stick with "America"!

please..................!