Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwho protects us from you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16674&mesg_id=16753
16753, who protects us from you
Posted by paragon216, Fri Mar-16-01 10:35 AM
..who protects us from them????...if these are your people, your brothers and sisters how on earth can you justify allowing some clown with a badge, an arsenal and a temper...to play body guard..if you love your people there's no way that you would let that happen...that's a straight bitch move...i've never called the police on anyone in my fucking life and i never will..i don't walk the streets feeling insecure hoping a cop car is nearby to protect my safety...ask any criminal justice student, cops aren't there to foil crimes...the are there to hunt those that are a threat to the state...period...it is not about and never will be about your, or my safety...

...niggaz need to stop snitching....stop copping out, talking abot "sense of community first"...let me let you in on a little secret...the ideal situation will never happen....you gotta be a man or woman wherever you live and stand on your own two...you have a responsibility to the kids and others in the community to not let no bs go down...

"fool, Hip-Hop is what I say it is" -- Saul Williams