Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: DAMN
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16674&mesg_id=16736
16736, RE: DAMN
Posted by mcbadfeet, Tue Mar-13-01 01:20 PM
thats the kind of shit that most folks don't get when it comes to the negative view of the police that alot of black folks have. they hear stories and write it off sayin that we probably had chips on our shoulders and that it was a misunderstanding. bullshit......i mean worse shit has happened to people i'm not really even complainin like that for myself but we were 100% innocent of any wrongdoing but what if i'd have had some weed on me? jail. what if my man had a swissarmy knife longer than his pinky finger? jail. big beef cop #2 was pushin my boy (dude was the biggest one of us but he was far from a badass -he is actually kind of a pussy) so he was pushin my homeboy saying "what u tough?" "i dare u to take a swing at me mother fucker" and im buggin out like.......man this shit aint legal at fuckin all! then the girl we was with was all cryin an shit and this chick cops is telling to me to explain my self with her hand on her pistol tellin me to keep mine on the hood of the car and then im lookin around at all this bullshit i gets militant looked ms. piggy in the face and yelled "...maaaannnnn fuck the police" and then she 's like awwww nawwww you goin in....then after she cuffs me her boy tosses me in the back seat and whispers..."no....fuck you pal" and i was like ohhh helll nawww.
this shit is almost funny as im re-tellin it. but any way yeah ....man the cops be on some bullshit cuz we was all good citizens and shit.....oh yeah and the punk ass cop after talkin to my uncle the cop on the phone, is about to hand me the phone to talk to him and he says into to the phone that I was the one that said fuck the police. like i needed that shit. "fuck the police huh, son?" "u got a lot to learn boy!"

*get Lewis Taylor cd's here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000006TEI/o/qid=983465806/sr=8-2/026-0085729-5341211

much cheaper than the regular amazon (they charge $30 bucks) you'll pay 12pounds here which converts to less than $15 bucks.