Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectmuhfuka you don't KNOW me...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16674&mesg_id=16724
16724, muhfuka you don't KNOW me...
Posted by poetx, Wed Mar-14-01 08:42 AM
>fuck them...they joined the enemy...the police

so by your logic, none of the oppressed should be police and we'd be left with 'only' the racist, evil cops? what about the ones (i admit its mad rare) who cross the blue line and drop dime on the ones who are oppressing? they should get the 'neclace' too?

>are the enmey to the
>black community that fact is
>tried and true...no amount of
>them pushin your car anywhere
>can make up for the
>numbers of us they've hunted
>down, imprisoned and killed

i never said it did, or could. cops do foul shit on the regular and i personally couldn't be one, but even though i can't stand the police as an institution, i was talking about the fact that there are individuals that don't get down like that.

like i said, the profession is probably a magnet for cats that like to power trip, but there are some who join cause they see it as just "a job", and others who actually think they can do some good. as long as they don't fall into all the bullshit (profiling, abuse, harassment, etc.) i don't have a problem with that.

i take probably a dimmer view of heads that join the kilitary since they're more likely to be called upon to act as an agent of oppression. but even then, if they don't have any comprehension of the world beyond the US, and believe all the propaganda they receive, how else are they gonna act?

>fuckin' sellout..

whateva, man. but you know what's funny? anybody with any understanding of activist movements knows that the cats that pop the most outlandish shit are the ones most like to be agent provocateurs, gov't plants on some cointelbro mission to keep the real heads off balance, or lure them into a trap. so who's the sellout? (anybody reading this: if you got funny-style cats in your cipher always talkin about throwin grenades an shit, you need to watch your back.)

if you just venting and lettin off steam, you need to be aware of ech-e-lon an' all the monitoring that goes on -- i'm prolly already on the list so it don't make me much diff, but that's another post...

"now Fight The Power... b*tch ass ni**as..." Ras Kass

peace & blessings,

x.