Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: What
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16569&mesg_id=16657
16657, RE: What
Posted by guest, Mon Mar-26-01 06:17 PM
>Are you trying to say that
>by not eating meat then
>these diseases would go away??????
>
>
>
>peace...

Yes, I am saying that not eating meat will help to eliminate alot of the illnesses that we consider normal (some even call these diseases natural. Can you imagine that, illness being natural? What a SICK society this is).

And you won't hear this from the medical establishment in America because they have a BIG stake/steak in people GETTING AND STAYING SICK. There's alot of money caught up in SICKNESS in America and alot of folks and institutions (research laboratories, clinics, pharmacists, etc.) are getting seriously paid off of the sickness and suffering of the masses. If you had a cash cow like this, would you ever stop milking it or do anything that would dry the cow up? Don't expect or trust the medical industry to keep it real on this. Truth is their enemy when it comes to the topic of "health for the masses."

In many "uncivilized" countries around the world, where meat eating is scarely done, if done at all, diseases like cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholestorol, ovarian cysts, etc... are unheard of. Many of these countries are "uncivilized" and they don't have the benefit of our "medical technology" (but they live healthier lives than us. Go figure).

It's rare to find vegetarians here or anywhere in the world who suffer from these types of illnesses, while meat eaters suffer from these illnesses on the regular. A better way to state this is, if you found 100 people who were suffering from any of these illnesses (cancer, high-blood pressure, diabetes, etc...), less than 3% are likely to be vegetarians. Note: I didn't conduct a survey nor am I quoting a source for this info.; this is just my opinion).

My point is that vegatarians rarely, if ever, suffer from many of these illnesses that many in America, think of as normal. This alone should be proof enough that meat eating is not natural for human beings.

Of course, cutting out meat is not the only element that will eliminate many of these illnesses. If you cut out meat, but binge on a diet of now-laters, taffy, jolly ranchers sticks, cotton candy, white sugar and white flour products etc... your health will be no better than eatin' chitterlins every night.

Exercise/physical activity, along with other things are also important elements for good health.

I hope that this provides clarification.

"Truth will make you depart from that which you say you believe." - NaSheed Fakhrid-Deen

"...And we are loved for being ignorant and hated if we are militant..." - Alafia Pudim of the Last Poets.

"The first generation of Negroes were INTIMIDATED BY white supremacy.
The second generation of Negroes WORSHIPPED white supremacy.
The new generation of Negroes IS white supremacy." - "Evolution" by Amiri Baraka