Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectAlright Man....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16535&mesg_id=16544
16544, Alright Man....
Posted by M2, Mon Mar-26-01 10:27 AM
(sorry if you're really a woman).......

Your posts confuse me...I often wonder...what's your point?

My points were as follows:

-claiming "thug life" was some sort of community uplift program is a bunch of crap. Thugs hurt the community not help it.

-Koreans are accepting "lower" profit margins, not NO profit. I see it in the burbs, where the mom and pop can't compete and they sell to the Koreans.

-Drugs are a problem everywhere, but I'm aware of how it disporportionaltely affects Blacks. Whites are more likely to be drug dealers..but who goes to Jail? Whites are more likely to do drugs, but who goes to Jail? I see it all the time, I know white kids who subsidized their livlihoods in college by selling drugs and are now living the high life as well paid professionals. Now they drive their BMWs down the highway, while Black professionals get pulled over and harrassed and told to take it...because "knowledge has costs" PUH-Lease.........

Shoot I may be from the Burbs, but I know what time it is! Just seeing how easily white kids get away with isht can show you that.

Regards,

M2