Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI can attest to the 2nd one
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16512&mesg_id=16534
16534, I can attest to the 2nd one
Posted by POWER 550, Wed Mar-28-01 10:21 AM
I use tell people all the time," man you gonna die from eatin' that shit" " or that shit is going to effect you later on, so throw it away." To me saying those things I said them because a) I knew meat was wrong and bad for you and b) I got tired of heads complaing. with a everyone knows meat is bad for you its no way of gettin around it, but I realized my comments didn't make them change there mind, but only drove them to eat more of it. And, with b, girls always complained " oh I'm getting fat","I can't button my jeans no more", and shit like but will go to the store and copp a cheese steak, some chicken wings, a ham sand wich, sausage egg and cheese sandwiches, or something else fatting. But, then I realized I have to let them be a product of there own work. Even though I don't like to eat it or see others eat or complain. I have to let them eat what they want. Because I know theres someone critizing me for eating veggies, fish, and turkey all the time.

"Retribution is ours, Revolution scared no more". connects email me at eyt8knuckoles@hotmail.com and label it Def.