Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: just one small thing u...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16512&mesg_id=16523
16523, RE: just one small thing u...
Posted by Sunday, Tue Mar-27-01 01:26 PM
sorry to be nitpicky, but isn't argentina a first-world, highly industrialized country? i think they probably contribute quite a bit if not as much to the ozone problem as other heavily industrialized countries. but i see and agree with the point that you are making about other people's problems affecting you... so yes, the question of where the line is drawn in letting people do what they want to themselves, needs to be drawn. course i have no answers just wanted to comment on the argentina thing and say hi to g-love.

i haven't been around much.. checked out some of the threads, good stuff going on in here... congradulations on the pregnancy.. its gonna be a lucky baby to have a mama like you! i agree with your three roots of evil.. i'm feeling all those right now cuz i've fallen into some bad slump.. wish it wasn't something that had to be worked on gradually (getting out of it) and i could just say "fuck em all" and wake with none of those demons tomorrow... it all takes work. so back to it for me. take care.