Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectsame with me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16512&mesg_id=16519
16519, same with me
Posted by guest, Tue Mar-27-01 01:13 PM
when trying to get people to look into traditional medicines, prevetable nutrition so they can stop suffering from the "common cold" every year and just accepting it. personally my views are far more on the extremist side but there are kids here so i won't say. i am also unapologetic when speaking on ways ini which others' lifestyles are affecting mine. smokers around me affect me. to have that "to each their own" metality would leave me with lung disease.

there was this representative from the taliban on tv last night talking to two americans and brought up some good points: he said it was funny that it was only wehn the media focus on the statues being destroyed did americans even care about the situation over there. and then went on to say that arms coming into the country was not the problem and that the people are affected by more than guns. he asked about the environmental pollution caused half way around the world affecting them in afghanistan. i talked about this before. what do th people in argentina do about increased instances of skin cancer now that the ozone layer is eroding near the southern pole. this is definitely not caused by their culture but by industrilized nations afar like this one. what do they do? be accepting of this lifestyle?