Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Remember Baruch? pt.2
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16338&mesg_id=16360
16360, RE: Remember Baruch? pt.2
Posted by abduhu, Wed Mar-21-01 11:59 AM
>You should probably read my full
>reply below, and start posting
>your own points instead of
>copying articles, but if you
>wish to not think I
>can not compell you to
>do so.
>
>Saying that Ehud Barak is opposed
>to the peace process is
>something that has proved not
>to be true. He actually
>offered Arafat control over part
>of Jerusalem, something which almost
>no Israelis agreed with. What
>he did ended up costing
>him his place in political
>office recently. If he was
>really so opposed to Palestine,
>why would he give in
>to their demands (only to
>have them not accept the
>agreement) and lose his place
>in office because of it.
>That viewpoint does not make
>sense.

bismillah

i read your posts, and it was my wish that compelled me to post the two articles. i posted them to keep my personal statements from being considered erroneous and unfounded. figured you would trust their words b4 mine.

question? who has more right to that land? and why?

Allah says about Truth and Falsehood in The Qur'an:
21:18 Nay! We hurl The Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out it's brain, and behold, falsehood perishes! Ah! woe be to you for the false things you ascribe.

Allah says about Man in The Qur'an:
10:12 When trouble toucheth a man, He crieth unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passeth on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!
10:19 Mankind was but one nation, but differed (later). Had it not been for a word that went forth before from thy Lord, their differences would have been settled between them.
10:22 He it is Who enableth you to traverse through land and sea; so that ye even board ships;- they sail with them with a favourable wind, and they rejoice thereat; then comes a stormy wind and the waves come to them from all sides, and they think they are being overwhelmed: they cry unto Allah, sincerely offering (their) duty unto Him saying, "If thou dost deliver us from this, we shall truly show our gratitude!"
10:23 But when he delivereth them, behold! they transgress insolently through the earth in defiance of right! O mankind! your insolence is against your own souls,- an enjoyment of the life of the present: in the end, to Us is your return, and We shall show you the truth of all that ye did.

subhakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika