Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI'm really really sorry, but you all better read this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16338&mesg_id=16344
16344, I'm really really sorry, but you all better read this
Posted by guest, Wed Mar-28-01 04:44 PM
I hate to break to all of you. But who here really knows the true beginings of Is-Lam? Who really knows what went on in the Middle East 2000 years ago, and then even further back than that? Which one of you really knows the true history of The Egyptians, or the Sumerians? Which one of you truly knows who Allah is, which one of you truly knows what A L M stand for? Which one of you knows that Abraham, Buddha, Yeshua and Ma-hammad were in contact with the same beings? Which one of you know these four major religions all have the same beginings? Which one of you know that Allah was really a woman? Which one of you know that religion (which ever one you've been following) was created to enlsave man, not free man. Which of these religions have you focus on enlightening yourself and returning to the Collective, as oposed to fearing and praying to something that you don't even know exist? Which one of you know why you still follow archaic rituals, and do you even know what they originally meant? Which one of you know what the Great Pyramids were really used for? What to do you know about Stonehenge, the Incas, the Olmecs, the Mayans, Easter Island, Atlantis? Which one of you know about the huge temple structure that they've found off the coast of Japan in 100 feet of water that they date back to 10,500 BC or beyond? What you guys know about sacred geometry? What about Sirius, Orion, or Vega? What do you know about Mars and the pyramids they've found? Or what about the mile long face that NASA found on Mars? Which one of you know that NASA has found another planet in our solar system? What do you guys really know? Do you guys really know what's out there? Personally I think it's futile to argue over religions that you all know so little about. I was raised Muslim, I followed every rule they had for 16 years, and they had many. But I did what every good Muslim, Christian and Jew was told not too, I asked questions. When my questions couldn't be answered I looked for myself, and what I found was not was I was told my whole life. Jews, Christians, Muslims and Buddhist need to stop fighting amongst themselves and seriously look into their true history, what you will find will blow you away.

Peace and ascension peoples