Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectSmoke dro only!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=1625&mesg_id=1656
1656, Smoke dro only!
Posted by gazhalim, Fri Mar-19-04 08:01 AM
I had a similar situation with my pool game. It was either, spend money on weed, or play pool. So what did was to start serving again, but this time part time. Now I'm not recommending this for everyone, and I would hate to have somene locked up and ruin their life/career, but say u get an onion of dro... Not to get too specific, but serv just enough so u smoke for free. If u can't do that, then just stop, or be triflin and bum off of others, but don't stop ur music. U don't need weed to enjoy or master music, but it sure does help!
There is nothing in our book, the Quran, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.
Malcolm X (1925-65), U.S. Muslim leader. "Message to the Grass Roots," speech, Nov. 1963, Detroit (published in Malcolm X Speaks, ch. 1, 1965).