Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectblame.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=1625&mesg_id=1647
1647, blame.
Posted by urthanheaven, Thu Mar-18-04 03:27 PM
weed is a tool.
weed is a sacrament to the most high.
through weed and reasoning you can come to a greater understanding of the universe and/or your imediate surroundings and your self at best.
smoke good weed. stay away from trash.

personally weed has helped me fight my brainwashing. i have developed a greater love for africa and her peoples. and although it has the ability to slow you down/get in the way of progress, that's really up to you.

as with all things you should be mindfull of what you put in your body. and observent to the unique reactions you may or may not have.

what about, pork - enemy of black progress....
or america - enemy of black progress...
or the church - enemy of black progress...
liquor (no thank you kweli) - enemy of black progress...
traffic - enemy of black progress...
guns - enemy of black progress...
jealousy - enemy of black progress...
money (as opposed to wealth) - enemy of black progress...
crack - enemy of black progress...
white people - enemy of black progress...
black people - enemy of black progress...

i think we have a lot out there to worry about that weed as a tool helps us deal with. knowing when to smoke and smoking responsibly and with ceremony is a must.

weed also brings people together. when i first started in the arena of mind altering substances the fact that people sat around together and smoked and listened to music and laughed and danced as opposed to fighting and raping and breaking shit was a fair indicator of it effects on people.

seems a lot of people have a lot to say on this. i guess me too.

all this said i haven't smoked weed for a couple of months. cause i have some serious business that must be attended to on the physical plane. timing and ceremony.

jah knows though, when it's all over i'm going to relax with a big fat splif.

i