Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI 2 have been smoking since I was 12...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=1625&mesg_id=1642
1642, I 2 have been smoking since I was 12...
Posted by gazhalim, Thu Mar-18-04 06:58 AM
I smoked/sold everyday throughout high school but was also on NHS, Wrestling, Mathletes, and Yearbook. I was very athletic and mathletic untill I started drinking. I chilled out in junior college due to all my Physics and Calc classes but still smoke at night to "calm my nerves" and watch the 10PM Simpsons. My 3rd, 4th, and 5th years in college involved me smoking about 2-3 blunts a day and numerous joints and bowl, a lot of Pool, a lot of concerts, and no classes, thus leading to my 5th year in college, but damn did I get good at some 8-ball. Now, I work as a Network Engineer, but still toke every day. However, I can't ball at ALL, and my lungs are weak. I run 3.5 miles 2x a week and work out 2x a week, but am scared that I will die early cuz of lung cancer cuz of my dumbass smoking habits. But still, I love smoking weed, but can't do it all day like back in the day since i'm at work 7-3:30.
Also, I haven't smoked regular weed in a while, all I mess around with is "dro" cuz it's more potent, and I don't have to put that much smoke in my lungs. However, I never let myself get lazy and have got my BS in Computer Engineering, pay my mortgadge with my mom and dad, even if i can't spell it, and have had a healthy relationship with my 'warden' for 8 years. Enough rambling, gotta go, there's a server down

There is nothing in our book, the Quran, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.
Malcolm X (1925-65), U.S. Muslim leader. "Message to the Grass Roots," speech, Nov. 1963, Detroit (published in Malcolm X Speaks, ch. 1, 1965).