Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectoh okay
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16066&mesg_id=16224
16224, oh okay
Posted by mikaela_h, Wed Mar-28-01 06:04 AM
do you really need em? I don't really know...I'll think on it, and get back to this...interesting question though...I've never had to really ponder it, cause those things are non existent out here....

"...{The Pyramid} seems to have been erected only in compliance with that hunger of imagination which preys incessantly upon life....Those who have already all that they can enjoy, must enlarge their desires. He that has built for use, till use is supplied, must begin to build for vanity....I consider this mighty structure as a monument to the insufficiency of human enjoyments"---Anon

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I admit I don't really know what it means to be one thing or another---black, Jewish, French. I doubt if anyone else does either. But someone is out there making the rules that stop us from being individuals and instead force us into groups, rules that steal away liberty and choice and shrink the realm of possiblity" eddy l. harris