Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectHere son
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16066&mesg_id=16182
16182, Here son
Posted by urbgriot, Thu Mar-29-01 04:08 AM
It's not necessarilly an attack of you. You respresent the cultural extremes of many people in the Afrikan community.

1. Blinded by the notion that European is better. Whether education, business or culture.

2. Taking it a step further in your desire in assimulating completely into the culture.

3. The desire to be more European than Europeans.

This is the logic of most Black people in this culture. Destroying this mindstate is my mission, but sometimes you have to pick your battles. You are totally entrenched in that mindstate. That this lifestyle will prove that you are equal to and worthy of the European status quo. It is sickening. Yet, that is the reality for most Afrikans in this culture whether knowing or unknowing to, not just sleep, but to become the enemy. What we are trying to tell you is that there is a better way, IMO, of thinking, a logic that is truer to your natural self and a culture that we were stripped of and are religiously trying to recapture. Europeans have stripped us, including you, of our natural idenities and have replaced them with a immoral, corupt, self-hating, person who idea of success is that ammount of wealth or power they can manipulate and control of others. I realize it may be difficult to see this reality for again, I state we have all been mislead, and I still fall prey to those trappings( big car, nice clothes, women, power). All that can be obtained in this system, but is that the system that you wish to be apart of. Look outside of the world you are living in a determine your own self..

peace...