Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecti respect the request
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16066&mesg_id=16179
16179, i respect the request
Posted by guest, Wed Mar-28-01 08:13 PM
>>So, I ask you.....is a 5 minute outline too much for you?

no, very simplistic when concerning wholistic ideals. e.g. the god concept CANNOT separated from the science of medicine in afrikan thought, to do so is mutating it. i would have to explain or give reference to everything for understanding to be born. this is not just something typed out in 5 minutes. abduhu had the idea of an outline in another post today. i'm pulling together some other posters to share some of the burden. we all have agreed, this is a large task. experience is the best teacher though, better read the sources and do the thinking for yourself instead of taking our word for it...willing to invest couple of years? we'll try to provide

sidenote: solarus will tell you i have about as many problems with afrocentrists as i do with europeans. often the information is unfounded. some of the best afrikan centered scholars have taken the discipline it to another level though...

"REAL RECOGNIZE REAL, and even more than that, the fake, they REALLY REALLY recognize REAL!" -BlackThought