Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI'LL PASS THE BATON...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16066&mesg_id=16173
16173, I'LL PASS THE BATON...
Posted by guest, Wed Mar-28-01 11:27 AM
to cued, solarus, and anyone else who wants to reiterate this already crushed argument, it's getting old now that its been exposed as unsubstantiated:

>>Africans have/will/can do all the same isht Europeans have...it's Human nature

(we've had this discussion long ago)

>>acting like Africans were perfect and didn't do anything wrong and capitalism was an evil brought by the whites.

nice to attack our ancestors, but this reminds me of how overweight people point to even bigger,fatter, more disgusting people when someone breaks down all their arguments and have nothing to say. i understand, people (not just you) usually get this way when their way of life(culture) comes under scrutine. you know, i know, everybody else reading this knows this culture is gross(babylon). the diference is, you're trying to be the best at the game, afrikan warrior/scholars recognize that this way of life is detrimental to all and are living to destroy it. PEACE

this is written not to debate you on and on, but for the onlookers. like i said to urbancowgirl and elsewhere, you can lie all you want or give your perspective, just don't think that afrikan people will sit back and let you do it unchallenged. this is for those onlookers.

"REAL RECOGNIZE REAL, and even more than that, the fake, they REALLY REALLY recognize REAL!" -BlackThought