Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: first thing that came to my mind, instinctive responses
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16066&mesg_id=16172
16172, RE: first thing that came to my mind, instinctive responses
Posted by M2, Wed Mar-28-01 11:07 AM
Heheh, you're on that silly ass "Noble Savage" bullisht..acting like Africans were perfect and didn't do anything wrong and capitalism was an evil brought by the whites.

Western African empires prized gold and sold it Europe...

The Moors (imperialists) conquered spain....most African Americans are descended from moors....

Africans sold some Blacks to Whites as Slaves.

Egyptians are originally West African, having migrated to the nile to escape from the growing sahara. They INVENTED capitalism....

Your take on Basketball was so wrong, if you read my posts...I stress managing and using your money for the common good...not bling, bling..watch me dunk a ball......whoops.......I'm hurt an can't play anymore...and now I'm broke. Using your money wisely is more important then just having it.

This is too funny, why I didn't realize this before I don't know. I'm not arguing with ya'll anymore..you claim to be pro-Black....but you want to paint an idealized picture of your history. Africans have/will/can do all the same isht Europeans have...it's Human nature... Africans/Afrikans aren't some pure beings that live this wholistic life one with nature....c'mon grow up.

Lata,

M2