Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectfirst thing that came to my mind, instinctive responses
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16066&mesg_id=16171
16171, first thing that came to my mind, instinctive responses
Posted by guest, Wed Mar-28-01 10:27 AM
>>I seem to be enjoying myself..so I think this is living.

americans who sit back on vacation in third world countries oblivious to the real world while sipping on lemonade

>>The problems of the Black people are rooted in economics, namely being at the whim of economics and not being in control of them.

famouse saying: that which has enslaved you can never make you free

>>I think the answer is to take control of the machine and make it work in our favor, not destory the machine itself. E.g. Economic Empowerment...not whatever the hell it is you're preaching.

economic empowerment cool, continuing this culture, this machine. blacks (american negroes) in control of an idustry that has been polluting the world will continue to do so, its the asili (core ideology)

>>They are people in this country who have never been opressed because they sit at the controls, I intend to get at those controls my damn self so future generations can feel the same way.

WOW! the system will still live just another westerner at the controls.

>>I don't try to play games, I try to BE THE GAME! There is a significant difference from someone who wants to be a middle manager their whole life and get downsized at age 50 with no real savings (like the average american regardless of race) then someone like me, who has planned on being financially independent at age 45..and will be the person who works because they want to....and has businesses that make money for HIM!

sorry i said game

>>There may be an American Game, but I intend to play it better. Think of it along the lines of only Whites played B-Ball when it was invented...and Blacks dominate it now. The concept of America is that ALL races can enjoy success, racist whites have prevented that from happening...but not on my watch.

blacks and basketball!?! just sad, the repercussions of such an activity, i.e. getting good/being the best at something so trivial...this is not afrikan! provide your own food before you pick up a basketball. these players are rich but their money only works here, WITHIN the GAME, create self sufficient industries for cryin out loud.

>>Just because I want to play the game doesn't mean I deny my Blackness, don't seek to fight racism, want to be white, or anything like that. I just see a MUCH bigger picture and the true root of Black America's problems then you do.

ohhhh, black america, in that case you're right. i'm ouot to liberate afrikans and afrikan thinkers, my bad. the negroes aspiring to master the game are in another category. americans.