Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectMissed it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16066&mesg_id=16162
16162, Missed it
Posted by Solarus, Wed Mar-28-01 10:22 AM
Hotep

"didn't you already see where I stated that George Dubya's and Jeb's LOVE HBCU's??? Right wing conservatists LOVE HBCU's...i agree with you there...."

But the Bush's DO love HBCU's because they know overall how effective they have been in putting out good Negroes (knee-grows)

In the past five years, two HBCU graduates have been made Rhodes Scholars. How European do you have to be to receive this award? VERY!! Therefore HBCU's have been doing a good job. (Also let's not look into the history of the Bush family and Cecil Rhodes who the award was named after as we will see some deep-rooted connection beween the two i.e. Skull-n-bones and Roundtable... but you didn't hear that from me.)

This is why I didn't catch the sarcasm because the statement you made is very true.

PEace
Solarus

"Activism is the practice of using an internal, self-determining source of power to live one's life and/or enact some sort of change. Power is the ability to define reality, while self-determination is to decide or define one's self. Therefore activism, is not simply something done to right some wrong or to fight some cause but rather it is a way of life. Activism is the way of life where one can define self and change anything that may impede or control the reality that one chooses to live."-Solarus