Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: HBCU analyzed
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=16066&mesg_id=16124
16124, RE: HBCU analyzed
Posted by M2, Wed Mar-28-01 07:55 AM
No I'm afraid you don't know isht, I'm not the kind of person who forsakes his own culture for an european one...nor do I aspire to be white.

PLUS, going by your own post...HBCUs are just replicas of White Schools no? Specifically designed to trick Black students into attending so they can be "whitened"....since these schools are just copies of White Schools...they can be easily compared to White Schools...since they don't stack up in terms of education quality....I know all kinds of isht because apparently the White Schools are just better.

If I'm going to go with your definition...why go with a so/so copy of a white school, when I go to the original? Why go to Morehouse when I go to Harvard?

The point of my post, was that HBCUs aren't as good as White Schools..just because they have Black students, you've just helped me prove that since you've stated yourself that HBCUs are based on White Schools. Since it's the same thing, why go with the pretender?

I contend that YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT! How can shout my ignorance from the rooftops and then prove my point in the next sentence?

Lata,

M2