Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectFOR ABDUHU
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=15639&mesg_id=15645
15645, FOR ABDUHU
Posted by guest, Tue Apr-17-01 10:53 AM
after listening/observing to the board for a few weeks now, just to see how things are without my "antagonistic" perspective, I must say that some of the statements you make everyday are very much like those of the christians i meet everyday here in the bible-belt. and i'm sure you met them too, thus you should understand where i'm coming from with this:

1)you made this statement here-

i don't care if you from africa or shmafrica, arabia or asia......no HUMAN BEINGS CANNOT COME UP W/ ANYTHING PERFECT, B/C THEY AINT PERFECT.

NOT YOUR ANCESTORS, NOT MY ANCESTORS, NOT HIS, NOT HERS, NOBODY!!!!

name one thing that HUMANS-AFRICAN OR OTHERWISE- HAVE CREATED THAT IS PERFECT.

which sounds very much like "no matter whether you're black or white, rich or poor, JESUS is the way to salvation". how much different is your universalized statement above?

2)
you will submit too. think not.
how about this......when the angel of death comes to take your soul, be rebellious and dont give it to him, if you can. but you cant b/c NOBODY can avoid or avert DEATH. and ppl will submit, willingly or unwillingly-its all up to them.

this sounds suspiciously to the "fear the great god in the sky" argument by christians who have been defeated in their arguments and have to rely on scare tactics or should i say "unproveable without direct experience/assimilation" into the belief system.

3)please don't dodge solarus's questions, here they are to remind you:

For instance, you say Islam is "submission" and that the first creature has been practicing Islam since the beginning. If this is the case then the people of KMT were practicing Islam and also Afrakans prior to the 7the century CE before Arabs spread "Islam?" If not when, why and how did the deviation from "submission" or Islam manifest?

Were other peoples practicing Islam and then Allah decided to "further" Islam by bring the final prophet, Muhammad to reveal the final word?

Or did other peoples deviate from Islam, and then Allah decided to send Muhammad to correct the deviators from "submission?"

it's cool you consistently provide the islamic perspective, and i respect your efforts. your use of islamic scripture though to validate/prove islamic points is circular logic and in the case of showing your point, null and void. notice this: when talking about african ideals solarus and i point out the aspects of western culture that make aspiring towards afrikan thinking a better solution. giving only afrikan examples of "righteousness" won't work unless you show that the status quo is not "delivering". when you only push Islamic examples/proof, you fall into the realm of using dogma.

*we won't even get into the straight up falsehoods right now...

(((((PEACE)))))