Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Preserving Blackness & Fear of Being Left Behind
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=15536&mesg_id=15543
15543, RE: Preserving Blackness & Fear of Being Left Behind
Posted by Sudani, Tue May-01-01 10:14 PM
Once upon a time in the suburbs where it was safe and full of good eduction a little 4 year old girl was called "nigger".

Once upon a time a litte girl moved to the suburbs where it was safe and full of good education a little 10 year old girl was called "nigger, nigger, nigger!".

What am I getting at? I am getting at the point that it is NOT that black people do NOT try, it is that some times they get thier blasted heads bitten off, just as they suspected. It does not mean that everyone with white skin bad and that they don't deserve to be judge by thier own actions and not someone elses actions. What it does mean is that everyone has thier own issues. If I get bitten by a dog that looks like _____ then I will be less likely to trust that type of dog. It is human instinct to be hesitant in approaching that which has harmed you numerous times. Wether or not you feel that black people should protest the adoption of black children to white parents is not as important as the very little awareness of this issue in the black community.