Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectStop Judging
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=15324&mesg_id=15360
15360, Stop Judging
Posted by Nettrice, Thu Apr-26-01 08:34 AM
Why can't people understand that each person is free to do whatever they do without judgement and why can't people be honest and real about the consequences of their choices?

Is it natural? Sure it is. Is it wrong? Are you that judge that follows the standard that asserts some made up morality based on society or religion rather than look inward and judge the self?

Some people love to judge others but refuse to turn that critical eye inward. Some people hide behind the standard morality rather than realize that it's up to God to pass judgement.

"Know thyself"

"Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you or forsake you". So we may boldly say, "The Lord is my helper, I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
-- Hebrews 13:5,6

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path"
--Morpheus in "The Matrix"

"It's our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"- Dumbledore to Harry Potter "Chamber of Secrets"