Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectAnd in addition...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=15211&mesg_id=15218
15218, And in addition...
Posted by DivineVersatile, Fri May-11-01 05:16 AM
Think about what our supposed "Black Elite" due with this high disposable income...regardless of profession? They spend it on bullshit.

Someone has got to break the cycle...someone has got to say "FUCK IT...I'LL GIVE IT ALL UP TO LIVE LIKE I NEED TO". Where are the Muhammad Ali's of our generation? Atheletes willing to parlay that public spotlight into personal/collective power?

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF WATCHING BASKETBALL GAMES WITH PEOPLE ALL NODDING AND SMILING AND GIVING OFF POLITICALLY CORRECT ASS ANSWERS!! I COULDN'T/WOULDN'T DO THAT SHIT!! I CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY AND HORDING IT! IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE...are you aware the changes that they could effect? And you call me to task for checking them for not doing that shit? BS. I dead hold 'em responsible...I'm sick of it. I'm good enough to wear your clothes on my goddamned back...be good enough to sacrifice yourself and take a charge for the team.

Goddamnit.

(P.S.--> Can you tell its been a rough day? :-) )

The Infamous DVSJ

1/4 of THE GENESIS EXPERIMENT

The album "ORIGIN UNKNOWN" is completed and coming soon!!!!