Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectFuck Athletes....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=15211&mesg_id=15211
15211, Fuck Athletes....
Posted by DivineVersatile, Fri May-11-01 04:22 AM
Fuck Michael "Air" Jordan
Fuck Latrell "Rows" Sprewell
Fuck Alex "Baby" Rodriguez
Fuck Ken "Pussy of the Year" Griffey, Jr.
Fuck Evander "Superfreak" Holyfield

Dikembe Mutombo and Brian Grant are the only real mufuckas in the game....

Fuck Shaq, Fuck Kobe, Fuck Penny, fuck 'em fuck 'em fuck 'em....

The largest commercial successes in the Afrikan community are selfish, spoiled ass kids. Fuck 'em...turn 'em off. Don't post about 'em. Don't buy they shit....fuck 'em.

Imagine if one...JUST ONE...of the people I mentioned took those millions they amass and invested it. Said, fuck it...I'll live off of 2 million dollars...lemme take this money and give a stipend to black famers....supplement the income of black teachers in my neighborhood...build a supermarket that only purchases from black businesses...create a complete self determined community....the new BLACK WALL STREET...

The black dollar turns over in 15 minutes. 15 minutes...the shit is gone. Passed of to someone w/o our best interests in mind. If I had A FRACTION of the money these overpaid ballmonkeys nab...I would hook 43rd and King Drive up!! See...but I have my ego in check...relatively speaking. Balling is not a pasttime for me...its a waste of time.

So...
Fuck Tiger...
Fuck Venus...
Fuck Serena...
Fuck em
Fuck em
Fuck em...

I'm turning ya punk asses off....'cause I ain't proud of ya...ya make me wanna puke more than you amaze me.

The Infamous DVSJ

1/4 of THE GENESIS EXPERIMENT

The album "ORIGIN UNKNOWN" is completed and coming soon!!!!