Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectokay playerz
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=15100&mesg_id=15187
15187, okay playerz
Posted by guest, Thu May-10-01 11:07 AM
Peace

I see it like this... God created black, white, yellow, and orange. In america you have, uh...gray, purple, blue, and sometimes you might run into baige. The point i'm tryin to make is that the world is changing dramatically. People are becoming one and accepting many cultures. As a matter of fact cultures are connecting and modfying how they function. For example, you got acid and jaz...TADA -now you got acid jaz music. i mean, the more people come together, the less they look at their history. (not that i'm too hype about that) it's just that race now a dayz.....is so 'behind the scenes' that people dont even sweat it like they used to. personally i love my culture, my heritage, my history, and everything about MY people (well not everything....drugs and ice are gettin a little old now) and i will stand for that until i die and even beyond that through my seeds. But honestly though, regardless what race we are, individuality is what gives us that variety. we cant loose that mindset of representing who we truly are and not forgettin it.

If you miss one, you miss many, but if you reach one, you reach plenty. -me

I just wanna innovate, stimulate minds...travel the world and penetrate the times -common

The ghetto is mad hot, we steppin on flames -black thought