Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectHere we go again.....So here I go again.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14964&mesg_id=15018
15018, Here we go again.....So here I go again.....
Posted by guest, Thu May-17-01 02:07 AM
Will this topic of Allah as Man/Man as Allah ever be concluded? After reading the responses of this post, I've reached the sad conclusion that the enemy has made us think absolutely nothing of ourselves. I have this discussion/debate at least once everyday.

Abduhu, you already know on which side of the fence I take on the issue. You should have known I was gonna show up...and every time I hear statements like "it's a shame, however, that they had to use falsehood to build them up", I'll be right on ya.

Good to see you back on the boards, though. I've missed my sparring potna.:-)

Now, the reason that I say that is because apparently we think so little of ourselves and seem to be convinced that Allah/God cares so little, if at all, about us. He has sent a "representative" if you will to every ppl.

Why do you all think that He would not send one to you??

Let's get to the meat of the concept, though, shall we? Both Holy Qu'ran and Bible make reference to the coming of the Mahdi and the Messiah respectively. Both religions are looking for the coming of a MAN. Not the arrival of a "spirit" or spook floating in the air like some ghost.

Boooo!! (scared ya, did'nt I)

The Bible speaks very clearly when it says in the scripture "after the workings of Satan, I will come."

Now on to the topic of wheather or not man can fully understand the will, wisdom and aim of Allah started from the brother reppin' the 5%.

(interesting side note: ever notice that the # 5 and "%" is on the same key? Maybe not that interesting.)

The words of Jesus come to mind where he says to the disciples in the latter part of the gospels (paraphrasing)"..it is expedient that I go away so that the comforter can come unto you...HE will guide you into ALL KNOWLEDGE."

So, we have here a "he" (a man) that is being sent to US that posesses (sp?) ALL KNOWLEDGE? So I pose the question to you all who are of the mindset that it is impossible for God to be Man and vice-versa, what kind of man comes w/ ALL KNOWLEDGE except one who is a conduit of the spirit of Allah Himself?

Ppl, you are more than just flesh, bones and blood. Your very essence is divine!
Ok, sermon over!
You know folks hate being preached to. I'm sure someone will argue the merits of my interpretation of the scripture, so in closing, I ask this last question:

In the Holy Qu'ran, it is stated that "Allah taught the book", to prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Through whom? And what does that make THAT person?

Peace.

********************************************************************************
"When the Black Man of North America makes up his mind to be that which Allah has created him to be, which is a replica of Himself, then and only then can he call the universe into order."

-Me.