Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Are We Created....?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14964&mesg_id=15008
15008, RE: Are We Created....?
Posted by guest, Thu May-17-01 09:37 AM
first of all,just because your religion cannot explain why we are infinite beings doesn't mean it isn't true.according to your bible in the beginning it was just god and his angels(elohim,whatever you want to call them).then he created man.then the sons of god came down and had children with the women of earth.i'm being brief,so pardon me.if we all are direct creations of an infinite being,and we have a little bit of his hosts mixed in also,why is it so hard to be an infinite being when you were created by one and again mixed in with more ones?i think the problem is that your religion CAN'T fully address the infinite because you then would have to see that your lord isn't.or he isn't properly described as such.you still didn't address the fact that energy(which we all are,just surrounded in flesh)can't be destroyed.so what happens when you die?another thing,if god wasn't created,why did he have to breath?he breathed the breathe of life into us,which means he inhales and exhales.that means he is subject to the same involuntary laws of nature as we are on this plane of existence.he also ate with abraham.if he didn't eat,would he starve?you say he wasn't created,but the book says otherwise,if your REALLY reading it....