Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectActually......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14964&mesg_id=14973
14973, Actually......
Posted by abduhu, Wed May-16-01 12:53 PM
>Christianity vs. Islam
>
>The passage nappiness referred to is
>in the Bible, the Holy
>Word of Christians, therefore the
>Quran is not involved in
>this discussion.
>
>Got that abduhu?
actually, if you re-read my answers, i answered them accordingly. and used no quranic reference to answer them.
he didnot reveal himself as a african, blackman, human being, etc. in those verses. and thats from the bible.

the quran verse was "extra".

>ANyways good to see you back.
>:-)
you too.

(How's your ibn?)
just fine, all praises due to Allah. steadily growing and strong. i feel like im pushing ad pulling on a grocery store door when trying to change dem diapers. thats my little man, though.

>I'm out, still haven't finished my
>paper.
i figured thats why you were absent.

Allah says in the 2nd surah, Al-Baqarah(The Cow) 2.25: But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).

subhaanakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika