Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectREALITY CHECK
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14702&mesg_id=14842
14842, REALITY CHECK
Posted by guest, Mon May-21-01 07:08 AM
sooner or later my book will come out on American Arguments and Thought Processes BUT until then...

>>What I find elementary is the desire or need to break down to my individual components in order to make your point

read through this board and find out i'm the last one to push a reductionist type ideology and am more inclusive and wholistic (afrikan) in thought than i am western...my "argument" is not founded on what your hair is like, but for anyone to separate their characteristics or essence OR better put, "their place and personal staus" within a discussion is PURELY WESTERN. only the philosophie of the west try not to take into account the fusion of "thought,word,deed" in every manifested action. I need not use that aspect to help my point because what i'm saying appeals to the core of this whole issue. That point is that the personal choices of a certain group of people "may not be their own" and at the same time "may not even be recognized by them". With you in particular, there is no argument, just an identification of someone wanting to separate themselves and position from the discussion...something those playing devil's advocate do...or those too cowardice to stand behind their own actions. it' not like you'll tell me your hair is fried and i'll attack you...that's unnecessary and pointless.

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL, AND EVEN MORE THAN THAT THE FAKE, THEY REALLY REALLY RECOGNIZE REAL- BLACK THOUGHT

(((((PEACE)))))

"Pain is weakness leaving the body." -A Navy SEALS Saying

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." -Japanese Proverb

"The conciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action." -Bruce Lee