Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectP Diddy The Caboose
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14702&mesg_id=14795
14795, P Diddy The Caboose
Posted by ya Setshego, Sun May-20-01 12:44 PM
The history of Black women on the face of this Earth, and really in the United States alone should exempt them/us from EVER being called a b**** EVER again. EVEN at our lowest points, which are those U described. If U choose not 2 interact w/ them, that is understandable. But please, donot judge them. It is extremely difficult to be a Black woman in America, and everyone cannot be strong enough to conduct themselves w/ Dignity 24/7 in the face of societal pressures and community pressures thrust upon us. Do we deserve to be judged and called out of our names when we lack that needed strength to maintain our compusure? I think not. Leave them be. Uplift them. Tell them how beautiful they looked BEFORE the weave and blonde dye(Which would have TREMENDOUS impact, BTW). Do anything but judge them/us, and equate any kind of Black women with the term b-i-t-c-h. I mean, even Puffy said those days were over. I figured he was bringing up the rear in making that realization.

"Don't Hate the PLAYA Boy...hate the GAME," Granddad Freeman of the Boondocks(7-11-99)

*Twenty-three percent of women are "autoerotic singles" — they prefer to achieve sexual satisfaction alone(source-bet.com)

*If U have won a Grammy, one of two things are at play: 1. Your shit is TIGHT
2. U are white
-(Me)

"'Cuz U answer the phone 'peace' that means U not a freak?"-The Questions(c) Common