Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Why go natural?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14702&mesg_id=14775
14775, RE: Why go natural?
Posted by guest, Mon May-14-01 07:15 AM
I'm a guy..and i feel both your points...alot of people want to live up to an image..you have to be yourself..cause in the end it will always surface..I aint got no problem w/women who go natural..regardless what they doin it for b/c we all emaulate somebody..by the way we dress to the way we cut our hair..we all like certain styles...everbody has seen somethin somebody has got on,whether it be sneakers,shirt,jeans, to jewelry...you aint copying you just like it and you'll put it together with your own style.. to me its all about preference..and what you like..having a natural should not perclude you from drinking,smoking, wearing Sean Jean, or anything..the hairstyle dont make the person the person makes the person...if yuo fake then you fake not b/c of no hairstyle..Jill Scott smokes weed..I disagree w/her choice to smokes...but thats Jill it aint me..I dont know...thats decision that she made not JayLee...Stereotypes are a bitch b/c they hols a ounce of truth in them..they are never completetly true but never completetly false...Personally naturals dont look good on most women...to me that is..Some of these naturals need to PERMS..but again thats personal preference..it looks good on some and on others is doesnt...wear wig somethin.....just a guys opinion...my definition of style
Style:is a unique conglomaration of other styles to fit one's own person