Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectsoooo...if i have a natural hair do that means...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14702&mesg_id=14748
14748, soooo...if i have a natural hair do that means...
Posted by Divine Sheba, Mon May-14-01 04:10 AM
I have to burn incense, rock earth tones and eat nuts & berries?? that's bullshit...I rock my hair natural because that's the way god intended it to be that has no connection to the way I dress or think and it shouldn't...I know plenty of women with perms and what have you that are vegens, don't smoke, drink, etc...their hair has nothing to do with their lifestyle...nor does my hair have anything to do with mine other than I was born this way, it looks beautiful, and that's the way I like it...(rambling) I rock jordan's, polo and guess jeans, would I be seen as a perpatrater of the "Natural" lifestyle?? or am I just a girl who likes the way God intended her hair to be AND likes the latest fashions (and eats meat, and drinks on occasion, and never burned incense a day in her life)?? I'll take the latter, thank you...peace

---Real Sheba Quotes---

"fuck y'all, i'm soulful" (c) Binlahab

"If truth shall be my companion through the FAH-LAAAMES!!!...then so be it..." (c) Jade (Vanessa Williams "Cosby Show")

"Arrest him!! for impersonating a man!" (c) Jade

"...u just can't be any ol kinda way doin any ol kinda thing & be like "RESPECT ME NIGGA...I'M A QUEEN!!!" (c) Morpheme

MYRIAM NSALU VITA LUYEYE
Feb. 8, 1959-Jan. 14, 2001
"Everything I do is a monument to you and your memory..."

AIM: AFROdite529

okayoungins- giving you true youthful musical wisdom since 2000.