Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Why go natural?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14702&mesg_id=14708
14708, RE: Why go natural?
Posted by guest, Fri May-11-01 07:26 PM
Peace

Oh it is definately a fad yall. believe that. The fact still remains though that most females follow fads. I mean look at clothing.....(lets not exclude males) the majority of peeps out there follow fads and 'wuts in'. This spiritual movement goin on is creating more positive fads and i mean, i like the fact that women are goin natural actually,,,it's just the mindstate of some of them that i dislike. for example:
one female i tried to build wit had dreadlocks, the cowrie shells, and a nice skirt. she was bangin and i thought from her physical that she defined the word "queen" but i wuz wrong.
-HOw you doin queen?
--queen??
-yeah, is that not what you are?
--uh...nu uh. no, chile, dont even try to spit that LAME game
-i mean, i was just complimentin you yo.
--wuteva, i aint even got no time to be laughin at no scrub..psssh. bye niga, i'm fen to go to the club and find me a paid niga

like WO
. i wasnt even tryin to approach the woman like that. but it was all 'gravy' wut i assumed to be an hourglass was actually a broke timex .. lol
peace
GV

If you miss one, you miss many, but if you reach one, you reach plenty. -me

I just wanna innovate, stimulate minds...travel the world and penetrate the times -common

The ghetto is mad hot, we steppin on flames -black thought