Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWhat the eff are you talking about?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14702&mesg_id=14706
14706, What the eff are you talking about?
Posted by guest, Mon May-21-01 09:33 AM
Now, I am truly confused about what you are saying. First you have a no problem with people emulating others but you call that being their true self. Can you explain what you are saying? How can you be true to yourself when you spend your time trying to be something you are not or do not understand? I do not believe that people with the "natural" image have to be all natural and not drink, smoke, or do drugs. Yet this is the image they are trying propetuate to everyone else. Most people that I have observed try to act that they are rightous than thou and do the most immoral and messed up stuff. All I am saying is don't look down on someone else because you believe that your beliefs are the right ones. I am not trying to judge anyone, I am just posing questions to get people to think about what they are REALLY saying. Hypocrites are everywhere... Are you one? Are you really the one bamboozeled or hoodwicked?

The only thing constant is change!!